OUR NEW SITE IS
DRPW skin is Dry, Resistant, Pigmented and Wrinkle-Prone
What Are DRPW’s Barriers To Skin Health?
• Dehydration – An impaired barrier makes DRPW skin less able to retain water and protect against irritants and allergens
• Pigmentation – DRPW skin types are more prone to pigmentation issues such as sun spots, melasma, and uneven skin tone
• Advanced aging – Lifestyle habits such as spending time in the sun without sunscreen make your skin more prone to wrinkles and skin cancer.
Product Advice for DRPW’s
DRPW has 3 barriers to skin health:
Cl - Lifestyle factors that increase aging or age 30+
- Cleanser- Avoid foaming cleansers
- Moisturizer- Use barrier repair moisturizers with MLE technology or ceramides, fatty acids and cholesterol.
- Treatment products- Use skin lightening ingredients but take a one month holiday from them every 3-4 months
- Anti-aging Products- Use products with one or more of the following: antioxidants, retinoids, sunscreen, growth factors, heparin sulfate and defensin containing products.
Use the proper products every day to change your DRPW skin type to the ideal skin type, ORNT.